-->
Monday, February 28, 2011 | By: The Crows

Happy Birthday Sayang



If you wish for something hard enough, it will come true.
And perhaps I’ve wished for you before my soul was sent
Down to earth
And may be I’ve wished hard enough for you
To be the only love of my life
Always and forever
Happy birthday darling


My dear sweeth3art...
Happy birthday to you..
Although i'm not there with you,
on ur special day,
you are always in my thoughts, my dear...

Again, I'm sorry my luv.. :(
I wish you love and laughter,
happiness and cheer,
I hope that you’ll have fun today…


I could buy you a thousand bouquets of flower
But it’ll wither anyway…
I could buy you countless boxes of chocolates
But that would only make you fat…
I could buy all the expensive gifts
But those are only saying coz
I don’t have the money anyway…
And there and then, I thought of something good
As symbol of overflowing thoughts, care and passion for you
Especially on your birthday
Is these words…coz I know it’ll stay
In your mind and heart
I love you fiance!


0 angguk angguk geleng geleng:

Post a Comment